5 Important Things to Have When Starting a Training Regimen
1. The George Foreman Grill- Grilled food. All the flavor with less fat! Enough said.
2. A well made, easy to clean juicer. Dr. Oz, Oprah’s health expert says he drinks his 3-5 servings of fruits and vegetables before lunch time, in one single glass. You want to focus on the energy you get from foods first. Pay attention to the energy to gain by monitoring your ability to get up in the morning. At least once a week, push yourself to go longer, harder. Keep a cardio diary to write your progress. You will be compensated with more energy.
3. Cooking spray. It’s quick. It’s easy. Eggs whites and seared chicken breast slide right out the pan. You can also spray vegetables in a stir fry without adding the excess fat of butter or margarine. And that’s not all you need to compromise. Many lite and low-fat condiments aren’t too bad. See what you can tolerate. Low fat cheese, milk, yogarts, mayonaise. You can still have your foods if you learn to enjoy them with less fat.
4. Have low-cal snacks available. This one here applies to the trainee that’s always on the go. No time to cook a meal? Then maybe you should consider a meal replacement bar. Want a quick snack between meals? Prepare some low-calorie Jello to sooth that sweethtooth. There are plenty of low-cal desserts you can buy, but beware of pre-package goods. These are only quick snacks so moderation is the key.
5. Drinking tea can lead to beneficial results when dieting. This is especially true when it comes to the benefits of green tea for dieting. The benefits of green tea for dieting and medical use have been recognized for centuries in countries like India and China. Green tea has been proven to reduce cholesterol levels, as well as triglycerides. It can even prove beneficial for those who wish to increase their HDL (“good”) cholesterol levels. A boost in the immune system, as well as weight loss, has been seen in those who drink green tea on a regular basis. Green tea also provides anti-cancer agents that can also be found in black tea. When dieting, some of the benefits of drinking green tea can be seen through the high concentration of antioxidants that can be found. Reports have found that green tea possesses 50 times more strength than Vitamin E and C. Studies have also shown that the benefits of green tea for dieting are visible when drinking one cup every day for one year. A loss of five pounds is one of the advantages to making this a habit. (ezinearticles.com)